1. My son is one of the best gifts that God could bless me with. I love you, son, with all my heart. God bless you. I love you and miss you.
2. I will always need my Son, no matter what age I am. My son has made me laugh, made me proud, made me cry, seen me cry, hugged me tight, seen me fail, cheered me up, kept me on my toes, and at times driven me crazy, But my Son is a promise that I will have a friend FOREVER!
3. Son, you outgrew my lap, but never my heart.
4. You are my Sonshine.
5. You’ve been a blessing from the start, I love you, son, with all my heart.
6. From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.
7. Until you have a son of your own… you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.
8. So there’s this boy… He kind of stole my heart…he calls me “mom”.
9. “Of course, my son has been the center of my life and will always be the center of my love. When he was young, I was the rock in his life. Now that I am old, he is the rock in my life.” Hyacinth Mottley, Words of Wisdom – Words of Faith
10. When you were a toddler you made me smile.
When you were a teenage you made me worry.
But now you are a man and my son, I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments! Catherine Pulsifer
11. Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey. Kirsten Wreggitt, Before I Let You Go
12. My son’s the most precious thing to me; he’s changed me from being selfish to selfless. Ricardo Antonio Chavira
13. You’ll be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend. You are his momma and he is your whole world.
14. I love my son, he is the greatest gift that has been given to me by the heavens above, really.
15. You have brought me joy when all I wanted to do was cry out loud, I want to thank you, child.
16. I want you to know that you are important to me no matter what happens in this life, I tell you.
17. You are and will always be the love of my life, believe me on that, I love you so much, son.
18. I love my son and within my capability, I will protect him, keep him locked up in my embrace.
19. There is no one in the world that I would rather share my life with than you, my dearest son.
20. You are the best thing that has ever come into my life and I cannot even be more grateful.
21. I think you might have been an angel sent by the heavens above to me, you make me happy.