1. What is the mistake these photographs have in common?
2. How many holes does this T-shirt have?
3. How would you name this tree?
1. If you still can’t figure it out, just turn the photos upside down and observe the horror. The eyes and lips of both women are upside down, but our brain does not recognize that immediately. This is because it is used to seeing these features in that exact position.
2. The question does not specify which holes, which is why the answer is 8. Those 8 holes are the neckline, sleeves, and bottom of the T-shirt, as well as the holes in the middle (which were cut through both layers of the fabric).
3. If you noticed the camouflaged bird on the tree, you completed the challenge regardless of the name you picked. If you didn’t, take a closer look to find the bird.
- If it took you less than 20 seconds to answer each question, your brain is quite young and can easily switch from one setting to another, approaching tasks from various angles.
- If it took you more than 20 seconds, or if you did not manage to complete all the tasks, it means that you have the brain of a mature person. It is difficult for you to detach your mind from seeing the obvious, and you do not handle change easily.
- If you answered each question correctly in under 5 seconds, your brain is as young as that of a toddler, which is an excellent result. You notice the tiniest details right away, and you adapt to new environments easily.