MY SON My wish for you is simple… Have the very best life imaginable. Live as you will never grow old, laugh giggle, cry if you must… Play as hard as you work, make time for the people and things that you adore. When you sleep, have the best dreams that will make you wake up with a smile on your face. And that you always, always know that you are loved. This is my wish for you.
Inspiring Quotes About Sons That You’ll Love
1. I love my son, he is the greatest gift that has been given to me by the heavens above, really.
2. You treat your children as adults and they will live to learn to act like adults by themselves.
3. The truth your child will get hurt at one point and you need to learn to recuperate it with him.
4. Some days, I still wish that you would go back to being the child you once were, my dear son.
5. You have brought me joy when all I wanted to do was cry out loud, I want to thank you, child.
6. Who would have known that you would become a hero just like your father once was to me?
7. You have saved me from the miseries of this life and I would like to do just the same for you.
8. Darling, I’ll hold you until I can as much as I could because I want you to know you’re loved.
. Until the very last breath that I take, I swear to God that I love my son as much as I can.
10. You are my hope, my salvation into you I will promise to pour all that I have here in my heart.
11. I want you to remember that I will always be here for you when you need me, my dear child.
12. Whenever you walk into the room, you lit it up, you have a talent for making me happy, son.
13. If you feel like life is trying to bring you down, remember that I will never leave you, dear.
14. You have so much potential if you just let yourself actually see it, believe me on this, my dear.
15. I want you to know that you are important to me no matter what happens in this life, I tell you.
16. If there ever comes a time when you feel like things are not enough, you’re enough, my son.
17. When they tell you that you can’t, I’ll be here to remind you that you can, my dear child.
18. I love my son and I will do my best so that he will know just how much I truly do care for him.
19. So tell me those things about you, let me know you more than ever right now, my dearest son.
20. With so much at stake right now, I just want you to know that things are going to be alright.
21. All this time I am just waiting for you to come to me and listen to your mother once more.
22. I wish it is as easy to smile and tell everyone that I love my son than it is to actually say it.
23. Dear son, you are just going to succeed and I know it and I just hope you know that, really.
24. One day you will leave your comfort zone, I know that and so I will let you go with pride.
25. I think you are the person that will always be honest and so I am right here to be with you.